Freaky Friday News


So we all know the dangers of some of the electronics in our house and that they can cause a house fire if not properly installed.  But do you know what the most common house fire is started from?  A toaster that is left plugged in.  Fire fighters have stated that it is not talked about much but it is a very dangerous household appliance.  So protect your family, animals & home.  Unplug those toasters when you are not using them.  Make your home a safe one.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: